Sunday, November 25, 2012

Carli's Christmas Cookies!

If you're anything like me, you love making Christmas cookies, yet dread it all at the same time.  It's something fun you get to do once a year, but December is a busy month for EVERYONE!  Cookie baking can be incredibly time consuming (though incredibly delicious!).  Wouldn't it be great to have someone do all the work for you?

Well that's where I come in!  As some of you may now, my goal in life is to get into the culinary food and start my own business.  So think of this as an experiment as to how that might work for me!  I already have some experience under my belt (I've been cooking and baking since I was a kid, have done several wedding cakes and an entire dessert bar for 180+ guests, plus ask anyone who's been over to our house before!)  I love cooking and baking!!

I will offer free delivery to Lansing and surrounding areas.  Otherwise there will be a small charge for delivery.  Can also ship anywhere in the US for an extra charge.  Please place your orders at least a week in advance!

Please email spartygrl13@gmail.com with your orders or any questions you may have!
  

*Chocolate-Covered Cherry Cookies*

 My absolute favorite!  Rich chocolate cookies with chocolate frosting, filled with maraschino cherries!  $7 per dozen


*Peanut Butter Blossoms*

Simple yet delicious.  Peanut butter cookies topped with a Hershey's kiss.  $6 per dozen


*Crunch Cake*

 A great recipe from my grandma's kitchen, there's always a fight over the last piece during the holidays!  These bars have a graham cracker crust and are filled with coconut, chocolate, and butterscotch chips!  $6 per dozen


*Buckeyes*  

Despite their awful name (haha) these are amazing!  Peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate.  $5 per dozen


*Cut-out Cookies*  

Assorted Christmas-shaped sugar cookies.  These are available plain (so you can frost them with your family) or frosted with red/green/white frosting and decorations.  $5 per dozen plain, $7 per dozen frosted


*Ice-Box Cookies*

These old-fashioned cookies never get old.  They are delicious shortbread cookies with chopped dates. $6 per dozen


*Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookie*



These aren't technically a "Christmas cookie" but everyone always says how much they love them so I figured why not!?  An oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookie all rolled into one! $6 per dozen

YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment